Question by joey jo jo: How long do nissan dealer batterys last?
My battery only lasted 3 n half years on my 07 nissan sentra Se-r, got the car brand new.
Answer by r_cereceres
3 years is ok for a battery. If you want high end, long lasting batteries, get an Optima or Interstate. Both same company and last super long and are strong in the winter.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- What Nissan Dealer sells more cars in Dallas Texas?
- Q&A: What group size battery does a 2001 Nissan Altima take?
- If i get an Infiniti, can i get it serviced @ Nissan,since the Infiniti dealer is 25 mi. away?
- How do you become a Nissan Dealer?
- Nissan Dealer In Indianapolis Says Could Be Micra Would Be A Great Car For The City